mental break

getting lost on the road less traveled...

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Free Calls to Phones from Skype

I'm always looking for good deals and here's one...

For those unfamiliar with Skype, it is a computer program that allows you to make phone calls from your computer over the internet to other computers and phone numbers. It's always been free to call PC to PC and I have used this extensively to chat with my friends overseas.

But from now until the end of the year, Skype is offering a promotion that allows you to make free calls to landlines within the US and Canada. I've been using Skype instead of my mobile to make long distance calls to avoid using up my anytime minutes or pay for long distance through my landline.

If you have Skype, this is an FYI. If you don't, click the banner below and sign-up. Email me and we can talk. Enjoy!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home